Sunday, July 25, 2010

First Year on Twitter!



WOW. I can't believe it's been a year already. Time goes by so fast! I created the account on July 25 and for the first few days it was TWILIGHT WORLD. I love TWILIGHT but i would talk about Robsten the most and i had  a few Taysten fans that didn't like that LOL. After seeing my profile and noticing that Robsten were mentioned in almost every tweet , i decided to change the name to ROBSTENWORLD.
Throughout this year even though i've never met any of my followers, i've talked to so many of you and i enjoy it so much. The blog recently made two months and i love blogging, i think it's easier to bring NEWS,PICTURES,AND VIDEOS through here. I just want to THANK each of my followers for giving me the chance to talk about two people i love, and for allowing me to LEARN so much!


Love you guys!


XOXO,
RW!

No comments:

Post a Comment