Saturday, August 14, 2010

Fan Encounter with Rob in Montreal - DETAILS!

wow that sounds so cheesy yet unbearably thrilling
so like always i go downtown and to Old Mtl searching for stew ( my famous #kstewhunting) lol and recently #robstenhunting
so i get in my car and BAM girl calls me from work because my cousin couldnt text and said Rob was EATING IN HER RESTAURANT. so i impatiently drove and waiting for the directions to get there
BLAH BLAH FKN BLAH
so hes there.. in the corner sitting with Tomstu and this girl
NO KRISTEN WASNT THERE:( i was so fkn bummed but at that moment i was just happy to have him and figured ill hopefully run into her soon enough:)(OPTIMISM)
i approach him and asked for a picture- he was obviously under the influence and without a doubt said yes lol
then my mom asked if he like montreal and he answer" yes very much so" HMM i wOnder who Rob;)
then i asked about K and told me she was working, said ive been on set , said i wanted my runaways DVD signed and then he gave me a hand shake.....
WITH THE HAND THAT HAD THE BLACK ROBSTEN BRACELET

my world is complet, i do wish kristen was there thoug... but duty called
and as for Tomstu he was quiet on the corner

there is so much i can say but i cant
oh and very soft hand but rob mine was so clammy

Thanks to @TeamRobsten411#END



Sent from my BlackBerry® on the MetroPCS Network

1 comment:

  1. Rob said, "told me she was working, said ive been on set , said i wanted my runaways DVD signed". How like him to be both witty and discreet. :)

    ReplyDelete