Tuesday, November 2, 2010

QUOTES: Others on Robsten

  • "People love to talk, so let them have fun talking, I think they have an interesting, wonderful connection, so you know…What does dating mean? I don’t know. I couldn’t say. People love to talk, so let them have fun talking." - Catherine Hardwicke

  • “He flew over from London and he came to my house and met with Kristen and I and we did like a scene, we kinda auditioned like the love scene like in my bedroom where you know we did it on my bed. And the two of them jumped up there and did that whole love scene. And you could just feel the chemistry, and you felt the electricity and all of us were like “Whoa! This could be cool!” - Catherine Hardwicke

  • “They were talking like they’ve been friends for a long time and they were laughing together and everything.”

  • “I would like to make a few comments about Rob and Kristen, who are the true heart of this movie. First, they are both amazing actors. Second, they are channeling Edward and Bella like nobody’s business. Third, you might want to bring a paper bag to the movie, because their on-screen chemistry may cause hyperventilation. That is all.” - Stephenie Meyer


 

No comments:

Post a Comment